The BI-ZTU Autotitrator option for the NanoBrook zeta potential analyzers is ideal for automatic determination of the isoelectric point (IEP) of colloidal materials. Four pumps provide unparalleled flexibility for optimizing reagent use. The dramatic savings of reduced labor costs allows for larger scale studies that produce more valuable results.
In addition, the BI-ZTU can be used to evaluate the effect of salt concentration on zeta potential. Also, the surfactant costs can be minimized. Use the BI-ZTU to find the minimum concentration at which the zeta potential does not significantly change.
Features at a glance
- Titrations with acids, bases, salts, and surfactants
- 4 metering pumps for ultimate versatility
- Disposable sample cups
The BI-ZTU Autotitrator is simple to set up and to use:
- Attach the power supply to the rear of the BI-ZTU
- Connect the BI-ZTU to the zeta instrument using the standard USB cable
- Fill the four 100 mL standard reagent bottles
- Insert the tubes
- Replace the plug-in electrode assembly with the flow cell
- Ready to go!
Integrated, Simple Software
When the BI-ZTU option is added to a NanoBrook zeta potential instrument, the titrator command appears in the main menu bar. The software automatically guides the user through an autotitration experiment. User friendly dialog boxes guide even the inexperienced operator through each step.
Example of pH titration measurement results
Data was collected and analyzed automatically, saving labor and time.