Key folder in safepath unaccessible
Nanoparticle, protein & polymer characterization with Particle Solutions!
Features at a glance
- Essentials mode, which offers a simplified user interface for more general purpose, routine, and basic measurements
- Custom correlator layouts now provide the most accurate size measurements and size distrubutions for all samples
- LIMS Laboratory Information Management System support
- SZP Surface Zeta Potential measurement capability
- Multimodal Size Distribution which has been refined to give a more accurate graphical image of the particles being measured
- Health Mode post-measurement analysis for DLS, ELS, and PALS
- Statistical Process Control seamlessly integrated
- DLS Microrheology measuring technique for viscoelastic properties of complex fluids such as aggregating protein solutions
- SOP Help: SOP editors now have pop-up help that describes each parameter
- Professional Recommendations: before, during, and after measurements; the software now offers recommendations to improve measurement quality and resolve common problems.
- Easily filter & search sample data
- Quickly & easily export results to: XLS, PDF, or CSV formats
- Configurable display of data & reporting formats
- Automation options optimize workloads
3D Graphing option with Particle Solutions
Note: Particle Solutions is only usable with Brookhaven Instruments light scattering systems.
Custom correlator layouts now provide the most accurate size measurements and size distributions for all samples
- NanoBrook Omni
- NanoBrook 173Plus
- NanoBrook 173
- NanoBrook 90Plus PALS
- NanoBrook 90Plus Zeta
- NanoBrook 90Plus
- NanoBrook ZetaPALS
- NanoBrook ZetaPlus
Recommended Requirements CPU Dual Core 3 GHz or better RAM 1 GB or better Disk Space 100 MB or better Operating System Windows 7 or later Screen Resolution 19", 1440 x 900 or larger
A policy of continual improvement may lead to specification changes.
Particle Solutions is a powerful new suite of software. It integrates five different measuring technologies: DLS, ELS, PALS, μRhe, and ASEC in one package.
Measurements made with earlier versions of Brookhaven Instruments software can be imported into Particle Solutions, and then analyzed with the same powerful tools.
- Rheological characterization of complex fluids: synthetic polymer solutions, biopolymers, saliva,
- Viscoelasticity in aggregation of dilute protein solutions
- Surfactant systems
- Dispersions with microstructural networks
Absolute Size Exclusion Chromatography with Particle Solutions:
- 20 mg/mL BSA in 150 mM PBS to promote aggregation
- Monitor aggregation using SLS & DLS, intensity and size
- Monomer, dimer, trimer and n-mers clearly visible
- Adjustable correlation duration to match flow rates
- Independent scaling of intensity and size
Request a Software License
Thank you for choosing Brookhaven Instruments for your Particle Solutions!
To request a license for Particle Solutions, please fill out the following form: